The position will be a member of Android SW team for SOC SW release development. The position is expected to have experience with embedded software development, such as android HAL and Android framework development in automotive infotainment, home entertainment or mobile device domain.
The candidate is also expected to be experienced with at least 2 out of the 3 following programming languages: C/C++/Java.
The candidate is preferred to be familiar with popular android development & debug tools, including Git, Jenkins, Jira, ADB and so on.
This position will be in SiEngine’s Shanghai/Wuhan office.
- 2-10 years of software development with embedded system.
- Successful project experience with C, C++ or Java programming.
- At least, Production proven skills in one of the following Android SW area:
n Audio – audio flinger， audio policy， audio path, audio multiple devices support
n Automotive – Car service, Vehicle HAL, etc
n Camera – Multiple camera experience is plus
n Connectivity - especially WiFi module
n Graphics – surface flinger、OpenGL ES or Vulkan, HW composer, Multiple display, etc
n Interaction - key/Touching input, NN API，Peripherals， Sensors
n Media – OpenMAX, Android media player, etc
n Storage，Android OTA， Android boot optimization，
- Linux Kernel space and user space driver development skills is a plus.
- Android APP and APP framework development skills is a plus. Android CM experience is a plus.
- NN deep learning algorithm development or SW deployment experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree and above from top universities, Major in EE, CS or related subjects. Master’s degree and above, from 211, 985 universities, is a plus.